The Dukan Diet in English forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10.7 want to be 8.7-9stone I'm only 5ft3 so i should not be carrying this extra weight

3 posters

Go down

10.7 want to be 8.7-9stone I'm only 5ft3 so i should not be carrying this extra weight Empty 10.7 want to be 8.7-9stone I'm only 5ft3 so i should not be carrying this extra weight

Post  Shelley Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:17 am

I love the gym and go to about 5 classes a week, plus i walk to walk and back again 1hr each day, now all i need to do is follow a sensible diet. I've never watch what i eat, thinking exercise was always enough. I like to eat healthy and know sweets and chocolate are my down fall. I have an obsession with food that i have to eat everything until its gone.
I live on my own and have just started seeing an ex boyfriend from 10yrs ago. He's wonderful and likes me the way i am, but i want to feel sexy and attractive around him and give him more then just a pretty smile. I've been hiding in my clothes for 3 years now and i want to feel good naked again Smile Look forward to hearing from anyone who feels like turning over a new leaf x
Shelley
Shelley
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

Back to top Go down

10.7 want to be 8.7-9stone I'm only 5ft3 so i should not be carrying this extra weight Empty Re: 10.7 want to be 8.7-9stone I'm only 5ft3 so i should not be carrying this extra weight

Post  Admin Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:13 pm

Those are good reasons to keep your motivation high. Just remember it bad moments. Imagine the smile of your boyfriend to have a so nice and sexy girlfriend :-)

Good luck in your challenge and keep us updated Smile

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://dukan-diet.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

10.7 want to be 8.7-9stone I'm only 5ft3 so i should not be carrying this extra weight Empty Re: 10.7 want to be 8.7-9stone I'm only 5ft3 so i should not be carrying this extra weight

Post  Emma_Jane Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:33 pm

Hi Shelley - I'm in a similar boat to you weight wise, I'm 5'3'' with a teeny frame (when I was younger I weighed between 7-8st but I was younger then so thats bound to happen) but thanks to some 'issues' I've suffered from this year my weight went up to almost 11st, and at 5'3'' I was looking pretty chunky!! Since I left school my weights crept up and up and I've never lost any until I started this diet (admittedly only 2 days ago!) but I've already lost 2lbs and its not water weight (had my body fat % etc calculated) so I really hope it works for you too!! There;s nothing worse than feeling unattractive without clothes on, I know exactly how you feel. I wish you the best of luck - how have you been getting on?
Emma Jane

Emma_Jane
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down