- Some smoked salmon (smoked salmon trimmings are cheapest if you're on a budget)
- Some low fat cottage cheese
- Slices of low fat turkey or chicken
1. Lay out a turkey slice on a plate and spread with a layer of cottage cheese.
2. Lay a slice of smoked salmon on top of the cottage cheese.
3. Spread some more cottage cheese on top of the smoked salmon.
4. Carefully roll up into a roll
5. Eat and enjoy
If you are using smoked salmon trimmings then mix in a bowl with the cottage cheese and then spread the mixture on to a slice of turkey or chicken.
Thanks for sharing
- Newly Expressive
- Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-04-26
Location : leicestershire
Hey Simon! Next time you're doing that recipe, make some pictures, and whet our appetite :-)