The Dukan Diet in English forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aussie in the attack phase

Go down

Aussie in the attack phase Empty Aussie in the attack phase

Post  tiff82 Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:30 am

Hi all,
I am on day 4 of the attack phase, my last day and must say i am glad to be able to eat some veg tomorrow! So far i have lost 2.7kg, pretty pleased with that, am hoping that that number is even a little smaller tomorrow morning when i weigh in after my final day on the attack phase. i have been surprised at how full i stay and how minimal cravings have been. Hope the 'cruise' phase is as successful and i don't stop losing the weight.

tiff82
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

Back to top Go down

Aussie in the attack phase Empty Aussie tiffs log

Post  tiff82 Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:41 am

Okay, going to log my progress here.

Start weight: 76.1
Start date: 3rd June 2010
Attack Phase duration: 4 days
Goal weight: 60kg

So far i have been eating lots of eggs, oatbran pancake, dry fried chicken and no fat yoghurt. Have found this phase challenging but surprisingly bearable. Am definately looking forward to vegies tomorrow. Was thinking i would do alternating pl - pv days but after some reading am finding some people claim the ratio 5 to 5 or 3 to 4 is more effective and helps with the continuing weightloss -(less plateau risk).

For this attack phase i have been weighing myself each morning, nut as i move into the cruise phase i intend on only weighing in once a week. Will post my end of attack phase weight tomorrow, but so far in 3 days have lost 2.7kg

tiff82
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

Back to top Go down