The Dukan Diet in English forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dukan Meatballs

3 posters

Go down

Dukan Meatballs Empty Dukan Meatballs

Post  Admin Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:56 pm

Ingredients (for 16 balls):

• 350gr (12 oz) of minced beef meat
  • 2 to 3 slices of leaned ham (or turkey ham / chicken)
  • A beautiful onion
  • Two egg yolks
  • 1/2 cube de bouillon dégraissé - 1 / 2 cube defatted stock
  • (Spices)

Preparation:

• First, preheat your oven to maximum temperature.
  • Cut finely the onion and the ham (or mix them, it's what i'm doing to avoid having too many chunks).
  • Separate the white of egg yolks (keep the whites for another recipe), mix the yolks with meat, ham and onion.
  • Crumble the defatted stock and spices (ESPECIALLY do not do the same mistake as me: Do not salt! The cube salts enough the preparation).
  • Mix well (knead with your hands) And make medium sized balls that you will put on a cooking paper, on the grill or oven plate.

Dukan Meatballs P1010831

• Bake 20min at 180 ° C, turn the meatballs halfway cooked.

Dukan Meatballs P1010832

And I have not taken pictures during preparation because I did everything by hand: P so the meat with onion on the camera ... bof ! bof!

Dukan Meatballs P1010833

That is very good, it looks like those found frozen for making bolognaise sauce, or at the restaurant ^ _ ^

Remark : In PL, you can adapt the recipe by putting some tomato or other vegetables cut into small chips or finely cut.

This recipe is a translation from http://dukanettes.forumactif.com/recettes-dukan-pp-sales-f6/boulettes-de-viande-t34.htm

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://dukan-diet.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dukan Meatballs Empty A spicy variation

Post  Summer01 Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:56 pm

I have made a few batches of meatballs and found my last lot to be really tasty.

454g lean mince meat
1 large onion, finely chopped and par-cooked if preferred
2 large gherkins, finely chopped
2-3 cloves garlic
2 eggs
3 tblsp oat bran (only use if you haven't had any already)
black pepper
low-sodium salt
1 tblsp of Smoked Paprika (this adds a bit of spice as well as great flavour)

Mix all together, make up the balls and over bake for 15-20 mins on 180 degrees.

Hopefully I have not included anything that isn't allowed in the PP phase as they really are tasty and can be frozen. I will take photos next time I make them.

Summer01
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

Back to top Go down

Dukan Meatballs Empty meatballs

Post  kimba Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:10 am

I just did a trial run on the meatballs and they were very yummy. i would do two batches next time because I like a bit more spicy seasoning in mine. I am unsure what •1/2 cube de bouillon dégraissé - 1 / 2 cube defatted stock is??? I assume its a stock cube maybe? Do any aussies know what or where I can get it from?
Must admit it did make 16 but my daughter and I ate 10 between us (saved 6 for hubby to try later)
kimba
kimba
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

Back to top Go down

Dukan Meatballs Empty Re: Dukan Meatballs

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum