The Dukan Diet in English forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I was braved & weighed myself, worse than I thought :-(

5 posters

Go down

I was braved & weighed myself, worse than I thought :-( Empty I was braved & weighed myself, worse than I thought :-(

Post  Louise67 Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:44 am

Hi All,

I took the plunge & weighed myself today & I mentioned I thought I was 14 stones or thereabouts... wishful thinking I am 15 st 4 lb, but still fit in a size 16 Goodness knows how though.. Embarassed
Anyway at least I know now. I am on Day 4 of Attack & am wondering should I stay on Attack for 10 days because I weigh more than I thought. What does anyone think about this please?

Thanks all & I hope you are all ok too Very Happy

Love Lou flower

Louise67
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

Back to top Go down

I was braved & weighed myself, worse than I thought :-( Empty 7 or 10 days

Post  Francesca Sat May 01, 2010 12:12 pm

Hi Louise,

I'm on day 7 now and I have about a stone more than you to lose. I'm going to stick to 10 days as I still feel pretty good on the Attack phase at the moment and my energy levels are pretty good. I would wait till you get to around day 7 to may that call. See how you feel, if its starting to take its toll on you then its probably time to move on to the next stage but if not then you have nothing but weight to lose by going on to day 10.
Listen to your body, it will tell you if it needs veggies.
Good Luck
Francesca

Francesca
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

Back to top Go down

I was braved & weighed myself, worse than I thought :-( Empty Re: I was braved & weighed myself, worse than I thought :-(

Post  Louise67 Sat May 01, 2010 9:42 pm

Hi Francesca,

Thanks for your message. I am on day 6 today & ok, though I did feel spacey for a few hours this morning, I am not sure why though. I think I will do PP for the whole 10 days. I got my Dukan book today aswell so nice & early, plus I follow Simons Blog he has delicious recipes too.
I wont be weighing myself again until I go back to work ( Tuesday), as I use the calibrated despatch scales there lol, they are accurate & thats the main thing. Then after that I will weigh myself weekly. Hope you are feeling ok on this too. I have done so many different diets but I am telling myself this time it will be different, but I am taking each day at a time & not going to set myself upto fail. I got lots of allowed spices & herbs today just to jazz things up a bit. sunny

Hope to hear from you soon,

Bye for now,
Lou flower

Louise67
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

Back to top Go down

I was braved & weighed myself, worse than I thought :-( Empty Lost 4lbs

Post  Louise67 Tue May 04, 2010 2:59 pm

Hi All,

Hope you all ok. I have decided to have my weigh in every Tuesday & after weighing myself today I weigh 15 stone so I have lost 4lb since Friday just gone. I am really pleased about this. I am unsure as to the whole amount that I have lost in Attack as I was too scared to weigh myself until the 4th day of attack & I really wished I had now, never mind though.

How is everyone else doing ?

Love Lou flower

Louise67
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

Back to top Go down

I was braved & weighed myself, worse than I thought :-( Empty Re: I was braved & weighed myself, worse than I thought :-(

Post  Paris Tue May 04, 2010 4:07 pm

Hi Louise, i think you are doing really well. four pound in such a short time is just great. Keep going hun! x

Paris
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

Back to top Go down

Post  MissGrey Tue May 04, 2010 8:04 pm

Congrats Louise!

I'm plugging away, had a setback not from anything naughty I ate, but from monthly hormones and sodium retention related to my thyroid issues. Hopefully that will balance out this week, but right now I am bummed out. Sad

But sounds like things are going fabulously for you! Keep it up! Very Happy
MissGrey
MissGrey
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

Back to top Go down

Post  Louise67 Tue May 04, 2010 9:45 pm

Hi Ladies,

Thanks everso much. I have trouble with weight too apart from eating too much of the wrong things I am also on Livial tablets & Prostap Injections because I have had terrible period problems for years & I have had every medical procedure you could think of to help apart from a Total Hysterectomy , which I will be having sometime this year. The tabs & inj. turn my ovaries off & stop me suffering ,but as a side effect they made me put off approx a stone & a half of the 4 stone which I need to lose, so it is even harder, but thats not an excuse, it's just how it is. I am very hopeful that this is the diet for me, because to be totally honest it doesn't feel like a diet. I have been on the Cambridge Diet & Lighter Life & I did lose weight on these but I didn't keep it off & to do those diets was much harder, I couldn't do them again.

Sorry you are bummed out Missgrey, hope you feel better soon us women have lots to put up with don't we & I still insist I have a Thyroid problem even though the test was negative as I have all the symptoms of an underactive thyroid, I just need to convince my doctor to give me an extremely low dosage trial of thyroxine

Take care all & speak soon,
Love Lou flower

Louise67
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

Back to top Go down

Post  Paris Wed May 05, 2010 8:38 am

Hi Lou, how are you today? how did your diet go yesterday? any weight loss? x

Paris
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

Back to top Go down

Post  Louise67 Wed May 05, 2010 10:22 am

Hi Paris,

Yes I had lost 4lb's since Friday just gone. I start my 5 days of PV tomorrow. I will weigh myself once a week on a Tuesday.

How about you , how are you doing ?

Love Lou flower

Louise67
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

Back to top Go down

Post  Paris Wed May 05, 2010 12:24 pm

i still havent lost but i realised earlier i am due my period tomorrow, so maybe its because of that, as i havent cheated at all. have a look in my diary at what i ate yesterday and let me know what you think. Bet your looking forward to some veg arent you ? Wink

Paris
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

Back to top Go down

Post  Louise67 Wed May 05, 2010 2:19 pm

Hi Paris,

How do I see your diary, sorry I'm not that great on these types of things. Also can you talk online on here do you?

Thanks,

Lou flower

PS Blooming periods, they have been the bane of my life, I am waiting for a total Hysterectomy bounce

Louise67
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

Back to top Go down

I was braved & weighed myself, worse than I thought :-( Empty Weigh in this am

Post  Louise67 Tue May 11, 2010 10:06 am

Hi everyone,

I weighed myself today & I haven't lost any weight since last week. I had 2 days of PP & 5 days of PV & I have kept to everything I should.
Hopefully I will have a weight loss next week Smile

Hope you are all getting on well Very Happy

Love Lou flower

Louise67
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

Back to top Go down

I was braved & weighed myself, worse than I thought :-( Empty Lost 2lb this week

Post  Louise67 Tue May 18, 2010 11:23 am

Hi All,

I have lost 2lb this week Very Happy

Hope everyone is ok Smile

Love Lou flower

Louise67
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

Back to top Go down

Post  Iella Tue May 18, 2010 12:46 pm

Well Done Very Happy

I'm aiming to post my results each Tuesday as well so I'll keep popping in to see how you're doing as it'll help to keep me motivated.

See you next week

Iella
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

Back to top Go down

I was braved & weighed myself, worse than I thought :-( Empty Hi Iella

Post  Louise67 Fri May 21, 2010 3:01 pm

Hi Iella,

That sounds great. Look forward to our Tuesday meetings Very Happy

Have a good weekend.

Lou flower

Louise67
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

Back to top Go down

I was braved & weighed myself, worse than I thought :-( Empty Lost 2lb this week

Post  Louise67 Tue May 25, 2010 2:37 pm

Hi All,

I lost 2lb this week, it seems to be how it's working for me.
Hope everyone else is ok.

Lou flower

Louise67
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

Back to top Go down

Post  MissGrey Tue May 25, 2010 5:38 pm

Congrats Louise!

2 pounds is way better than no pounds! Congrats and stick with it - 2 pounds a week is actually a really healthy, sustainable weight loss. Keep that up and you'll be at your goal weight before you know it!

xxx
MissGrey
MissGrey
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

Back to top Go down

Post  Iella Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:31 pm

Well Done

See you next week Smile

Iella
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

Back to top Go down

I was braved & weighed myself, worse than I thought :-( Empty How's it going???

Post  Francesca Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:48 am

Hi Louise,

Just wondering how you were getting on?

Hope things are going well for you

Francesca Smile

Francesca
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down