- 3 eggs + 2 egg whites
- 3 tablespoons of white cheese 0%
- 1 good tablespoon of skimmed milk in powder
- 1/4 pack of yeast
- 1 tablespoon of mixed herbs
For surimi flans:
- A pinch of salt
- 5 sticks of surimi
For salmon flans (or trout):
- Two beautiful slices of smoked salmon (or trout)
- Let preheat your oven at maximum temperature.
- Break eggs in a large bowl, beat them with a fork as to make an omelette.
- Add skim milk in powder, white cheese, yeast, and mix vigorously.
- Add mixed herbs and split the the mixture into two different bowls.
- Cut surimi sticks in dices and slices of salmon/trout slices in thin "square", complete with a good pinch of salt.
- Add the surimi in a part of your preparation, and salmon in the second bowl.
- ESPECIALLY do not add salt to the salmon preparation! (I preferred to prepare with smoked trout, which is less salty)
a soup spoon, pour the mixture into a silicone mold for muffins, ant try to
spread out the pieces of surimi/salmon between each future flan.
- Lower the oven to a temperature of 200 ° C and Bake mini blanks.
- They should cook for about fifteen minutes, half height in the oven.
- The end of cooking is indicated by a beautiful yellow/gold colour, the flans should swell to twice their depth of origin.
Funnily, the mini surimi flans are more inflated than those with trout.
for a few minutes for unmould (silicone pan is very hot out of the oven), I
did it with a teaspoon so that i don't burn myself with the flan bottoms.
- Serve on a pretty plate, warm or cold!
This recipe is a translation of http://dukanettes.forumactif.com/recettes-dukan-pp-sales-f6/flans-facon-mini-souffls-t36.htm