- 350gr (12 oz) of minced beef meat
- 2 to 3 slices of leaned ham (or turkey ham / chicken)
- A beautiful onion
- Two egg yolks
- 1/2 cube de bouillon dégraissé - 1 / 2 cube defatted stock
- First, preheat your oven to maximum temperature.
- Cut finely the onion and the ham (or mix them, it's what i'm doing to avoid having too many chunks).
- Separate the white of egg yolks (keep the whites for another recipe), mix the yolks with meat, ham and onion.
- Crumble the defatted stock and spices (ESPECIALLY do not do the same mistake as me: Do not salt! The cube salts enough the preparation).
- Mix well (knead with your hands) And make medium sized balls that you will put on a cooking paper, on the grill or oven plate.
- Bake 20min at 180 ° C, turn the meatballs halfway cooked.
And I have not taken pictures during preparation because I did everything by hand: P so the meat with onion on the camera ... bof ! bof!
That is very good, it looks like those found frozen for making bolognaise sauce, or at the restaurant ^ _ ^
Remark : In PL, you can adapt the recipe by putting some tomato or other vegetables cut into small chips or finely cut.
This recipe is a translation from http://dukanettes.forumactif.com/recettes-dukan-pp-sales-f6/boulettes-de-viande-t34.htm
454g lean mince meat
1 large onion, finely chopped and par-cooked if preferred
2 large gherkins, finely chopped
2-3 cloves garlic
3 tblsp oat bran (only use if you haven't had any already)
1 tblsp of Smoked Paprika (this adds a bit of spice as well as great flavour)
Mix all together, make up the balls and over bake for 15-20 mins on 180 degrees.
Hopefully I have not included anything that isn't allowed in the PP phase as they really are tasty and can be frozen. I will take photos next time I make them.
- Newly Expressive
- Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-06-01
Must admit it did make 16 but my daughter and I ate 10 between us (saved 6 for hubby to try later)
- Newly Expressive
- Posts : 25
Join date : 2010-07-03
Location : Gold Coast Australia