- Marinade the tofu over night in some spices.
- Crumble in a bowl and mix with chopped onion, coriander, cumin, black onion seeds, chopped kashmiri chillies
- Add 3 tablespoons of oat bran and 1 egg (+ 1 egg white, if needed) and mix well.
- Spoon the pattie into a hot non-stick pan (use spray oil, or the drop and dab method) and cook on both sides.
- Mix a teaspoon of low fat yogurt, a tiny bit of finely chopped mint leaf and some vinegar
- Spread this mixture on a lettuce leaf
- Wrap the tofu pattie up in the lettuce leaf
Eat and enjoy
See my blog for more Dukan diet and tofu ideas