- Dukan Bread - See recipe
- Pizza Topping
Note : If you are in PP, lay some white cheese on the dough. If you are in PL, you can replace by some tomato.
Example of filling: ham, chicken / turkey, mushrooms, salmon, tuna, 0% Fat white cheese, light mozzarella (or other low fat cheese), grated light Swiss cheese, egg, spices, onions ... etc..
- First, preheat your oven to the maximum temperature.
- Keep an egg yolk that you will not be used for bread Dukan, if you want to put one on the pizza.
- For the pizza dough: In the baking dish in the microwave (I took a mold silicone pizza), make a thick dough, the thinnest possible (with a little less yeast, and a little less dough in pan left to make two small pizzas instead of one) or it becomes disgusting.
- The dough should be well cooked, cook it for 5min in the microwave at maximum temperature for the first side, turn it over (note the silicone mold is very hot out of the microwave) and put it again for 1min30.
- Put it then in the oven at 150 ° C, 5min on each side so that it will become crisp.
- Remove the dough from the oven and garnish to your liking there, put in oven to melt the cheese, and enjoy!
It doesn't look bad if the dough is thin, be careful if you use used salmon on pizza that salty a lot.
This recipe is a translation from http://dukanettes.forumactif.com/recettes-dukan-pp-sales-f6/pizza-dukan-t32.htm
- Newly Expressive
- Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-04-27
Location : East Kent