The Dukan Diet in English forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hiya everyone, I'm Anella...

4 posters

Go down

Hiya everyone, I'm Anella... Empty Hiya everyone, I'm Anella...

Post  AnellaBennett Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:20 pm

I'm Anella, 23 from Anglesey, North Wales. I live at home with my boyfriend of 5 years David & our 4yr old Chihuahua Tatty! I'm currently in my final year of University doing my media degree, afterwards I will be working on Independant locally made films & editing as a main job (hopefully). Anyway on to why I'm here:

I'm here because I have never been on a diet in my life & wanted to give this one a try. I'm quite a healthy eater generally - but love my starchy foods - like pasta/potatoes. Oh, & I'm a chocoholic. My love of these foods drove me up to 13st a year and a half ago - which is a lot for my 5'7 height. Luckily, I dropped a stone - but I have been stuck at 12st for a while now. I started this diet on Tuesday (20th April 2010), & I am currently on my last day of attack, having lost 6lb already Smile

My ideal weight is 10st, I would like to get just below that. Many people say I don't need to lose weight, but I do. I just carry it very well, but I'm too ashamed to wear short sleeved tops because of my arms & I'm also a little scared of shorts because of my thighs! I'm sick of feeling like this. My brother has recently lost 6st by running everyday & cutting down on food (he was near 20st for 8 years) but is now around 14st, so he has made me realise that anyone can do it. Instead of sitting around moaning 'I'm fat, can't wear this, can't wear that' - wearing my boyfriends ears out, I just want to do something about it!!

I'll stop talking now, because I've written a novel, but anyway - hello everyone!
AnellaBennett
AnellaBennett
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

http://www.anellabennett.com

Back to top Go down

Hiya everyone, I'm Anella... Empty Re: Hiya everyone, I'm Anella...

Post  Simon Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:57 am

Hi Anella,

Welcome the forum Very Happy

I started my Attack phase on Monday 19th 2010 and finished on Friday 23rd. I lost 4lbs cheers

Good luck with your Dukan diet!
Simon
Simon

http://dukan-diet.info

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:53 am

Hi Anella,

Like you, I never did any diet in my whole life and Dukan diet was the very first one, and i'm successful, it's very motivating.

In 9 month, I lost 4 st (55lbs), and it's not over.

I wish you good luck for your weight loss and welcome on this board :-)

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://dukan-diet.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  swimnini Mon May 03, 2010 1:31 pm

Hi Anella, I have been reading your blog as a motivation to myself, good work!!! look forward to seeing more of your entries!!xx

swimnini
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum