The Dukan Diet in English forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kimba's Diary

2 posters

Go down

Kimba's Diary Empty Kimba's Diary

Post  kimba Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:13 am

Well here I am. Started this morning with a beautiful Galette ( with chives in it thanks to slimkore) with cottage cheese and egg. I didn't have any smoked salmon so I just used light ham and it was yumbo! I have even encouraged my partner to start with me which makes it easier to have support. I am feeling good about the start of this journey, although I don't have a massive amount of weight to shift, its all about how "I" feel not anyone elses opinion of me. So I suppose we can all say "YES it is all about MEEEEE" Laughing
Am going to troll through this site and others to find recipes. I must say when your diet is restricted at least it's easier to cook.... I think I will be loving my spice rack.
Ok will come back tomorrow and report weight and rest of progress.
kimba
kimba
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

Back to top Go down

Kimba's Diary Empty Hi Kimba

Post  slimkore Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:40 pm

What's great about the galettes is that they are so versitile. Try ground sage and garlic powder. Yum!

This is absolutely the time to experiment with your spice rack. Smile

Good luck to you!
slimkore
slimkore
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

Back to top Go down

Kimba's Diary Empty Day 2 of Attack

Post  kimba Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:53 am

Well all went well although I think I overdosed on the water. I think I swish when I walk. I only noticed a small loss today. What I did notice was that usually I can walk over to the gym and do a huge cardio workout (trying to teach myself how to jog without wheezing haha) and then I can walk home and I am fine but this morning I felt really light headed. Maybe thats why Dr Dukan says a 20 minute walk is sufficient at the start? will see how I feel tomorrow. I go back to work tomorrow so the workout will start at 4.30am again Shocked

My start weight was 70.6 kilos (155.3 pounds)
Today I weighed in at 70.2 kilos (154.4 pounds)

I suppose a loss is a loss. I find the protein ok... absolutely love the weight watchers cottage cheese over the others. calculator says to stick to attack for 2 days but might make it 3 or more see how I feel.

Made the chicken curry from Simon's recipe, easy and really yum..... looking forward to adding vegetables to it when PV kicks in a few days Very Happy

kimba
kimba
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

Back to top Go down

Kimba's Diary Empty day 2

Post  kimba Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:08 am

Just a reminder to self to put this on my blog for tomorrow;

Starting Weight: 70.6 kilo (155.3 pounds)
Current Weight: 70.2 kilo (154.4 pounds)
Weight Lost: .4 kilo (9 pounds)
Current Phase: Attack day 2

P.S tooke daughter to see Toy Story today and was very pleased that I did not give in to the temptation of hot buttered popcorn Very Happy
kimba
kimba
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

Back to top Go down

Kimba's Diary Empty Re: Kimba's Diary

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down