The Dukan Diet in English forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you do when you get off track? Please help

Go down

What do you do when you get off track? Please help Empty What do you do when you get off track? Please help

Post  Mighelli Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:26 am

I started Dukan last week - really motivated as the allowance of dairy is a breath of fresh air unlike Atkins

The weight was going down Very Happy

Did 5 days of attack & found I wasnt hungry or craving anything & had a good weightloss of 2.5kgs
Then this weekend hit - thought I could copeas I was going onto a protein veggie day Embarassed

Saturday breakfast & lunch on track & then for dinner we were on an 11 boat raft up progressive dinner - didnt have the bread roll with the pumkin soup, then main course pork or lamb with veggies & cheese sauce & potatoes intheir jackets with sour cream

LOTS of alcohol & then dessert - apple struedel & cream

Breakfast next morning rather hung over but had scrambled eggs with ham & a small piece of grilled bacon - no fat & black cup of tea.....

Headache wasnt going away so a diet coke & grilled fish, a spring roll & chips for lunch & now I am feeling sick ( the hangover has gone ) & frustrated with myself

I am going to have a veal cutlet for dinner with some salad & regroup

Then is my question ? Should I compensate with 2 days pure protein? or what should I do - I am going to get on the scales tomorrow & see what damage has been done - but not sure where to go as the book dosnt allow for lapses ( that I can find)

Mighelli
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

Back to top Go down