The Dukan Diet in English forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm new and looking for tips!

3 posters

Go down

I'm new and looking for tips! Empty I'm new and looking for tips!

Post  Summer01 Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:54 pm

The Dukan Diet book has just hit stores in Ireland and the UK and most woman's magazines have written some kind of article on it. Having been size 12 for far too long, I thought I would give it a go. Been on other diets but most included a supplement but as with anything, they get expensive and don't work in the long term.

So I started 16 days ago and have lost 6lbs, 4lbs overnight. Now that was crazy! But it hasn't come back so still very motivated plus I have cheated over the weekends (not proud). PP phase was tough but planned it when I was off work so it was a lot easier. I have looked at some threads and the recipes that have been tried sound fab, I found the ones in the book were not really my cup of tea!

True weight, here I come!

Summer01
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

Back to top Go down

I'm new and looking for tips! Empty re: tips

Post  hlinds Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:01 pm

I hope all is going well for you and are still sticking with it. Just wanted to say I agree with you about....the recipes not being your cup of tea..... some did not sound very good at all, but you can alter them to your taste. I have also found that buying sugar free/fat free pudding mix has fewer calories and cholesterol/fat than the pudding suggested in the book which is made with 3 eggs. Congrats on your 6pounds in 16 days that is fantastic. It has taken me 28days just to lose 10 pounds, but I am very happy with my progress. Take care and keep up the good work. Heidi

hlinds
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

Back to top Go down

I'm new and looking for tips! Empty Welcome summer

Post  mummymouse Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:10 pm

Just wanted to say hello and welcome

Keep up the great work, ask lots of questions and keep us all updated with your journey, believe it or not at some point, some one will say to you " you have inspired me"
This is a long journey if you follow all the phases, but the end result will be worth all the time and effort you put into this, and at teh end you can say " i did that"

good luck, read your book, and go to other sites to get more foody ideas, there are lots about.

speak soon
MMxxx Very Happy

mummymouse
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

Back to top Go down

I'm new and looking for tips! Empty Re: I'm new and looking for tips!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum