- A small tin of tuna
- Two teaspoons of tomato paste
- 4 eggs
- 3 tablespoons of white cheese 0%
- First, preheat your oven to the maximum temperature.
- Drain the tuna with care: open the box above the sink in a skimmer, let it drain a few minutes then press the tuna until it is more "dry".
- This step is very important, otherwise there remains some "liquid" inside the soufflé, and the texture is more moist, and "spongy".
- Mount the egg whites to snow and mix remaining ingredients.
- Add egg white to the preparation, mix well and pour into a mold for cake.
- Bake 40min at 150 ° C on the liwest grid of the oven.
- At the end of cooking, let stand in the open air directly into the silicone mold, or it may stick to the bottom of the mold.
Enjoy hot or cold, but eat it quickly after cooking.
This recipe is a translation of http://dukanettes.forumactif.com/recettes-dukan-pp-sales-f6/souffl-au-thon-t25.htm