The Dukan Diet in English forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

**Attack**

2 posters

Go down

**Attack** Empty **Attack**

Post  HappyHoney Wed May 19, 2010 9:43 am

Hi Guys!

I am currently on day 3 of the attach phase. As of this morning, I had already lost 13 lbs. I am certainly chuffed and haven't cheated even one bit!

Just a couple of questions....

*Does anyone know what the best Oat bran is in the UK? Preferably one sold in supermarkets and not online?
*and second...Has anyone tried the attack phase for longer than 10 days? Is it harmful?

Thanks so much in advance,

Aylin

HappyHoney
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

Back to top Go down

**Attack** Empty Re: **Attack**

Post  Nico Wed May 19, 2010 11:53 pm

Aylin,

Welcome to the forum Very Happy.

HolyMoly, 13lbs in 3 days?! WOW, that is amazing!! Shocked. You are doing so well! I did the attack phase for 10 days and from what I understand it is not recommended to do it beyond that time period. I would suggest you stick to no more 10 days and then go onto the next phase at that point . Who knows how much weight you will lose by then!!

I use Mornflake oatbran sprinkles and you can get it at Sainsburys, in the porridge/oatmeal cereal section.

I wish you continued success on this diet and hope you stay in touch and let us know how you are getting on Smile .

farao N
Nico
Nico
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

Back to top Go down

**Attack** Empty Still Going!!

Post  HappyHoney Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:44 am

Hey!

Thought I'd update things! Yesterday was officially 2 weeks on the diet. 10 days attack, and PP & PV on alternating days. I've lost 20 lbs all together so far. I have noticed my weight loss has nearly grinded to a halt since I have stopped the attack. I am slightly worried about that. Anyone else noticed the same?

Thanks,

Aylin

HappyHoney
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

Back to top Go down

**Attack** Empty Re: **Attack**

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down