The Dukan Diet in English forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi I'm Jenn

4 posters

Go down

Hi I'm Jenn Empty Hi I'm Jenn

Post  Jenn Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:53 am

Hello everyone! I live in the US and have not received my book yet so here I am for more info!

I am on day 6 of Attack phase and other than a stumble yesterday I have found that this diet is pretty easy to follow. I do miss vegetables, though, but I can eat them soon! I find it comforting to be able to talk to others going through the same thing and hopefully I can also be encouraging to my fellow dieters.

So far I have lost 6 lbs.

Last edited by Jenn on Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)

Jenn
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

Back to top Go down

Hi I'm Jenn Empty Re: Hi I'm Jenn

Post  Simon Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:59 am

Hi Jenn

Welcome to the forum Very Happy

If you're looking around for Dukan diet info before your book arrives you've come to the right place! You can also check out my Dukan diet diary to see my Dukan diet menu and recipes.

Simon
Simon
Simon

http://dukan-diet.info

Back to top Go down

Hi I'm Jenn Empty Hi Jenn!

Post  MissGrey Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:43 am

Welcome,

I am also from the States. I wonder how many of us there are since it's just come to the UK. It's great that this forum can help keep us motivated and on track!

Simon, I found this forum through your blog - thanks so much for putting your story out there! Smile
MissGrey
MissGrey
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:01 am

Hello Jenn!

There's no doubt that this book will be massively sold to the English speaking community like it was for the french community (i'm Belgian, so french is my mother tongue). This diet is a miracle for those who follow the rules!

Yes, the goal of this forum was to help the english-speaking community about this diet as there was no resources about it in your language. But it looks like things are changing. :-)

Welcome on this forum and don't hesitate to keep us informed about your evolution by opening a logbook. You'll find motivation and will motivate some people for sure!

Good luck with your diet and welcome :-)

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://dukan-diet.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum