The Dukan Diet in English forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello To All

4 posters

Go down

Hello To All  Empty Hello To All

Post  ulybabe Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:04 am

Hi everyone,
My name is Carol and I live in Longford Tasmania. I started the Dukan Diet on Tuesday this week and weighed myself this morning. I have lost 2.2kg so far. Yahoo I have 57 to lose in total so it is going to take a lot of work.

Any help or hints would be appreciated especially to do with meals and recipes. So far I am sticking to Oat Bran for brekky, Cottage Cheese with Tuna for lunch, yoghurt and Meat and eggs for dinner. I want to stay on the attack for 2 weeks so I get a good start.

Carol

ulybabe
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

Back to top Go down

Hello To All  Empty Re: Hello To All

Post  Linda Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:09 am

Hello Carol. It's good to have you around. You might need to eat more than that to get your body really working at losing weight. Yesterday I was on a PP day, which is similar to attack. For breakfast I ate an egg, a mince patty and a slice of Dukan toast with light salmon cream chees on it. I also had 4 tablespoons of yoghurt with cinnamon mixed in. Mid morning I had a small can of tuna with ricotta cheese stirred in. For lunch, I had half a small chicken. Mid afternoon - yoghurt with banana essence and sweetener. For dinner I had a Scotch egg and for supper, some more yoghurt.

I liked making kebabs with different types of meat on Attack. I like kangaroo or beef steak cooked in the slow cooker. Today we found turkey peices for $1.99 a kilo at the local butcher, so guess what is for dinner. It's a PV day for me though, so I'll add veges to the meal.
Linda
Linda
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

http://www.chinese-swords-guide.com

Back to top Go down

Hello To All  Empty welcome Carol

Post  mummymouse Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:13 am

OOHH welcome to the world of Dukan Fever.

You are not on your own, thats the first thing to know, ask lots of questions, there are enough of us to help you sort things out.
YOu will find my dittys all over this site saying the same thing " Read your book constantly till it's ingrained"
and eat lots.
You must feed your body, no thinking that small meals will be better. The more you eat the more you loose.
Drink lots of water. Read your book all the time.

You will be fine. its so easy to do hunny.

wishing you lots of luck, and ask questions when you need to.

Hugs

MMxxx Very Happy

mummymouse
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

Back to top Go down

Hello To All  Empty welcome Carol

Post  hlinds Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:34 pm

You are off to a great start - welcome aboard and many well wishes to you!!!! cheers Heidi

hlinds
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

Back to top Go down

Hello To All  Empty Re: Hello To All

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum