The Dukan Diet in English forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need to loose 21lb here is how I am doing

2 posters

Go down

Need to loose 21lb here is how I am doing Empty Need to loose 21lb here is how I am doing

Post  CarolH Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:31 am

Did the attack for 10 days and lost 7lb - which is amazing as I have been on every diet there has ever been I think and nothing seemed to work and I fell off the diets with frustration and boredom in the end.

I have been on the cruise phase for three days (today is my fourth) put on 1lb the first Protein and Veg day, lost 1lb the second day, held same weight third day, so have decided not to weigh myself everyday now. I re-read the book as well to keep motivated but am glad I have joined the forum and to know I am not the only one going through good days and bad days.

Anyone else going so slowly?

CH XXX

CarolH
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

Back to top Go down

Need to loose 21lb here is how I am doing Empty re: need to lose 21lbs.

Post  hlinds Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:25 pm

Hi Carole -

I think you are doing great, I only lost 5 pounds on the attack phase and I did it for 6 days. I have lost a total of 11 pounds and 8 ounces as of this morning and I have been on the Dukan diet since June 28th. This Wednesday will be a full 30 days. I wish I only had 21 pounds to lose, I have 40 to lose and hoping to lose 10lb a month to reach my goal date by November 1. I too have gone up and down in my weight and found it very discouraging so I started only weighing myself a couple times a week which has really helped with my self esteem. You hang in there and continue to the 4th phase, I am sure you can do it. Heidi cheers

hlinds
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

Back to top Go down

Need to loose 21lb here is how I am doing Empty Thanks for your encouragement

Post  CarolH Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:04 pm

Hi Heidi

It is good to know that I am not alone in my slow(ish) weight loss. My daughter has lost 32lb in 6 weeks so you can imagine how slow mine seems and I am eating the same (other than fish which I dont particularly like). I eat a tin of Tuna in spring water with a chopped up gherkin in it and I love scampi and prawns so those are my fish dishes.

I think you are doing so well Heidi, especially with more to lose than I have but at least we know that eventually if we believe in the diet and ourselves we can do it.

Keep in touch.

CHXX

CarolH
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

Back to top Go down

Need to loose 21lb here is how I am doing Empty Encouragement

Post  hlinds Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:26 pm

You and your daughter are doing fantastic!!!! Keep up the great work - I think since you have a relatively small amount to lose I think your body will try to hold on to it. I have always heard the last 10 or 15 pounds is the hardest to lose. So do not give up you can do it and it will happen!!! Very Happy You are so lucky you have your daughter to turn to, I did get mine to start exercising with me every evening so that is a positive move. We do have a good relationship she just did not want to diet with me Crying or Very sad

I too really enjoy tuna and pickles (gherkins) I like to add a cut up hard boiled egg and some spicy mustard w/ horseradish - very yummy. On PV days I will add a chopped tomato.

Keep up the good work and I will continue to send positive thoughts and well wishes from my little part of the world. Heidi

hlinds
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

Back to top Go down

Need to loose 21lb here is how I am doing Empty Re: Need to loose 21lb here is how I am doing

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum